Androstenetrione (6 oxo)

• This formula was created with Nude Alpha in mind.

E.Control - Etrione ----------------- 25 mcg drop
    (125 mcg drop 6 x = 750 mcg)
    (750 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 25 mcg )

A-1 --------------------------------14 mcg drop
    (140 mcg drops x 3 = 420 mcg)
    (420 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 14 mcg)

AndrostEnone ----------------------6.25 mcg drop
    (62.5 mcg drops x 3 = 187.5 mcg)
    (187.5 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 6.25 mcg)

DHEA ------------------------------- 1.041666667 mcg drop
    (31.25 mcg drops x 1 = 31.25 mcg)
    (31.25 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 1.041666667 mcg)

P.A. --------------------------------- 15 drops

Monolaurin --------------------------- 2 drop
    50 Monolaurin Pellets disolved in 10ml of P.A.
    Each drop is .1 of a pellets

Total -------------------------------- 30 drops

Run this formula for three days this weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
    All three days, sex was Ignited by her (totally against her character). In the garage she claim to have seem a shadow of something. For me, I don't get the full on everything is beautiful effect with Androstenetrione, but I do get the shadows and a kind of light bending effect from it. Her report of seeing the shadow of something in the garage, to me was just comfirmation that the Androstenetrione was in play (either that or I have rats).

More testing needed
  • I've never learned to use DHEA properly. What's it's purpose in the mix? Does it have a positive effect that DHEAS does not? To prevent OD with enone and allow more enone to be used? When would you use it?

Any chance I could purchase a pill of etrione. (A person should be able to do a decent business in the phero community reselling stuff.)

Thanks for posting the formula.

And sorry for posting non etrione related questions.

Also, for the record; age of target?
  • In my mind I was using the the DHEA as a time relasing agent. My understanding of A-1 is that it turn into nol on the skin and then into none. DHEA is a very, very powerful buffer of none.

Target is 53
    Shot me a Email with address, and I will see what I can do. (kmacc45@yahoo.com)

This infor is from this form about DHEA:

Summary of reported pheromone effects

The following effects have been reported by individuals who have tested DHEA as a pheromone:
    •Increased sense of immediacy and involvement in the physical environment. Increased physical sensation.
    •Feelings of relaxation and comfort
    •Increased perceptions of youth and healthfulness
    •Increased sense of humor
    •Increased friendliness and politeness
    •Decreased aggression in self and others

It has also been reported by several users to be a very potent buffer of androstenone and androsterone, to enhance the friendliness of alpha androstenol, and to enhance the beautifying effects of androstenetrione.

Some users have reported that in higher doses, DHEA can be status-reducing and produce a childlike impression on others.

• Wow, Guys!!!!
    Before going to bed last night, did the Unusual 2 drops of formula above. But this time I did 4 dapps of satnone (6mcg a drop). We had been running around all day, getting her car serviced, and while eating at Taco Bell we were made aware that a fallen Soldier from Afghanistan was coming home (Zachary Shannon). Thank you for your service, Brother and rest with the Angels.

Long Story Short:
    She always falls asleep in my arms, so whatever I'm wearing she is going to get a healthy dose. Two to three minutes later she is twisting and turning like she is laying in a bed of ants. I ask her what's wrong she said "can't sleep, put a moive on, you know I always fall asleep when movie is playing". I grab the remote and X-men is playing before you know it. During the movie the twisting and turning continues, I ask again "Baby, what wrong"? She saids "sister is jumping". Me still playing dump I say "sister jumping". She grabs the control stick and saids "I horny, Baby".

The satnone definitely added an urgency to the mix. The adding of satnone has me thinking that the mix was more like New Pheromone Additive than Nude Alpha.

I starting to get the feeling that Androstenetrione is a big piece of the Rosette Stone.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/re...ry-shannon
  • Haha nice work kmacc. You're decoding the "little sister." ;)
  • E.Control - Etrione ----------------- 25 mcg drop
    (750 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 25 mcg )

A-1 --------------------------------14 mcg drop
    (420 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 14 mcg)

AndrostEnone ------------------------------------
    (90 mcg drops x 3 = 270mcg)
    (270 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 9 mcg)

Androstanone -----------------------------------
    (45 mcg drops x 1 = 45 mcg)
    (45 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 1.5 mcg)

DHEA -------------------------------------------
    (45 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 1.5 mcg)

P.A. --------------------------------- 15 drops

Monolaurin --------------------------- 2 drop
    50 Monolaurin Pellets disolved in 10ml of P.A.
    Each drop is .1 of a pellets

Total -------------------------------- 30 drops

Did a Modification of formula last night. I increase the dose of None and DHEA while still holding the ratio (6:1). And I added Androstanone which is also a 6:1 relationship to none.

Guys and Gals, I can't stress how significant this statement is. Last night while laying in bed watching movie, she said this:

"Baby, I can't wait any longer, I tried waiting to the end of the movie. But I can't wait any longer. I'm horny, Please give it to me".

With that statement it cease to be funny anymore. This woman was suffering, and I would even say she was in anguish. With great power comes great responsibility, In other words I didnt stop intill she said stop.

@Dexter
    I bet you couldn't do 2mg of E-Control Androstenetrione. When I open up my stock bottle Etrione (10ml/600mcg drops) to dilute down to what I need. It have to be outside.

I'm going Pheromone free for a couple of day, to see the difference in mood.

Androstenetrione is just pure lust
  • 3,6,17- 7 Spray
    Scented-- Liz Claiborne Curve for Men
    I don't care what you think this is one the best Cologne for the money. Women will either ask you what you are wearing or start reminiscing about their Collage days.

E.C.- Etrione ----------(6 oxo)-----------------
    (750 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 25 mcg ) "

A-1 -----------------------------------------
    (420 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 14 mcg) "
    "AndrostEnone -------------------------------
    (90 mcg drops x 3 = 270mcg)
    (270 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 9 mcg) "

Androstanone -------------------------------
    (31.25 mcg drops x 2 = 62.5 mcg)
    (62.5 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 2.083333333 mcg)"

DHEA -----------------------------------------
    (45 mcg ÷ 30 (drops) = 1.5 mcg)"

Liz Claiborne Cologne- Curve for Men ------------
    123 drops

Monolaurin ---------------------------------------
    12 drops
    (50 Monolaurin Pellets disolved in 10ml of P.A.
    Each drop is .1 of a pellets(each drop is .1 of a pellet)

Total --------------------------------------------
    150 drops
    (which gives me 30 sprays out of the 5ml sprayers)

My Girl and I, went to a Surprise birthday party yesterday. Small group maybe 30 or 40 people, two houses down from us. I don't operate like I uses to, Ping is special and I'm trying to secure a strong bond with her and not take anything for granted. With that being said, I'm still a Man.

Got to the party, alot of neighbors but still some I didn't know. With me and Ping being together for only four months now. Some of the neighbor were dying to get to her. Anyway as we mix it up, one female lock on to me and that was all she wrote.

Ping (my Girlfriend) description of young lady at party.
    1. Ping: "She was horny"
    Me: "I asked her how did she know"
    Ping: "I could see it in her eyes"
    2. Ping: " She always give you the side eye"
    Me: " I asked, "what the side eye"
    Ping: "when she thought no one was looking,
    she would look over at you"
    3. Ping: "when you weren't around she never talked to me"

At one point when Ping and I was walking around this narrow pool, she strategically cut us off with Ping to my back. In this brief moment she grabbed my hand very sensually and squeeze it. Like every other dump male, we went home and I take out on Ping

The looking good in the mirror thing is a well know description of Androstenetrione, and quite frankly I'm glad it is. I don't think "we" could have nail it otherwise. I've got bottles and vails of stuff that I've mixed up over the past two years all over this house. But nothing I've mixied so far, comes close to the animal passion I'm seeing now.

More Testing needed

P.S. Should I dare say it?
    Androstenetrione has to be in New Pheromone Additive
    Also: not getting the same effects from True Pheromone Atrione. E-Control Etrione is far superior.
  • I have been looking at the Atrione from TRUE as I am not sure LAL is selling Atrione at this time. They have it listed, but no info and no price...

What are your thoughts about the TRUE Atrione ? I am tempted to buy Etrione capsules if this is superior to that degree.
  • @Ridder
    Ridder, I have both Etrione (60x0) and Atrione in two seperate mixies both the same (mixes posted above, just one with Etrione and the other with Atrione). The hit are miles apart, the mixes with Etrione (6oxo) is so close to NPA, you wouldn't be able to tell then apart.
  • Thanks for your work.
    Seems like 6oxo capsules are banned in my country.

I will do some more research.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion